Privacy and Data Protection Policy
We collect your personal information when you interact with us or use our services, such as when you use our Sites to place an order. We also look at how visitors use our Sites, to help us improve our services and optimize customer experience.
We collect information:
- when you create an account with us or you change your account settings;
- when you place an order with us and during the order process (including for payment and order delivery);
- when you contact us directly via email, phone, post, message or via our chat function; and
- when you browse and use our Sites (before and after you create an account with us).
We also collect information from third party sites, such as advertising platforms and our fraud detection provider.
Once the registration is complete, all Users can access their profile and complete and / or edit it as they see fit. The User can also access and create an account through his Facebook profile. The information and data provided by the User will be available at all times in their user account and may be modified by the User through the option to edit profile. The User agrees to enter real and truthful data. Likewise, it will be solely responsible for the damages that Ealivery or any of its subsidiaries or third parties may suffer as a result of the lack of truthfulness, inaccuracy, lack of validity and authenticity of the data provided.
Who is responsible for the Data you provide us?
All personal information that you provide or collect through www.ealivery.com , will be treated by EALIVERY as responsible for the treatment, showing your contact information below.
|Responsible for the processing of your data|
|Identity||Ealivery GH Delivery Service|
|Postal Address||Kumasi, Ayeduase|
What information does EALIVERY collect?
The EALIVERY Platform (the Web format) is used by both Users and our Suppliers. The information we receive from Users is collected as set forth below.
EALIVERY collects information from the User that it provides directly through the use of the EALIVERY platform
a) Information Users provide us directly:
- Registration Data: the information provided by the User when an account is created on the EALIVERY Platform: Username and email.
- User Profile Information: the information that the User adds on the Platform in order to be able to use the EALIVERY service, that is, the mobile phone and the user’s delivery address. The User can view and edit the personal data of his profile when he deems appropriate. EALIVERY does not store the User’s credit card data, but these are provided to licensed electronic payment service providers, who will directly receive the included data and store it to facilitate the payment process to the User and manage it on behalf from EALIVERY. In no case is this data stored on EALIVERY servers. The User may, at any time, delete the data of their cards linked to their account. With that action, the service provider will proceed to delete the data and it will be necessary to re-enter or select them in order to place new orders through the Platform. At any time, the User may request the privacy policies of these providers.
- Additional information that the User wants to share: the information that the User could provide to EALIVERY for other purposes. For example, a picture of you.
- Information about communications made with EALIVERY: EALIVERY will have access to information that Users provide for the resolution of doubts or complaints about the use of the platform, either through the contact form, by email or through the support service to the customer by phone.
- In certain cases, and based on the legitimate interest and obligation of Ealivery to control all actions that could lead to fraud or the commission of any crime related to the payment elements used by users, Ealivery may request a copy from the user. of your ID as well as the credit card used to request the order. All data will be, in any case, treated by Ealivery with the sole purpose of fulfilling the functions of surveillance and prevention of fraud and will be stored as long as the relationship with the user remains in force, as well as even in the subsequent period as long as does not prescribe the right of the user or EALIVERY to submit claims or legal actions related to the payment of the products or services requested through EALIVERY.
The processing of these data by EALIVERY is necessary to comply with the contractual relationship established. If the User does not provide them, the requested services may not be available and EALIVERY may not provide them.
Data derived from external third parties: EALIVERY may collect personal information or data from external third parties only if the User authorizes those third parties to share the information cited with EALIVERY. For example, in the event that the User creates an account through his Facebook, Facebook could transfer personal data of said User in the event that he had them on his Facebook profile (name, gender, age …).
In the same way, if the user accesses EALIVERY through the products and services offered by Google, the latter may send user navigation data to EALIVERY, with access to the platform through the links created by Google.
– Geolocation data : as long as Users authorize it, EALIVERY will collect data related to its location, including the real-time geographic location of the User’s computer or mobile device.
For what purpose are the data collected?
1.- Use of our Platform
By the Eaglet who carries out the mandate of collection and delivery of the product.
For the establishment or premises responsible for the sale of the product, in the event that the User had requested the acquisition of a product.
For the Customer Service services contracted by Ealivery in order to warn the User about possible incidents or request the reason for a negative assessment of the service. EALIVERY may use the data provided for the purpose of managing the incidents that may occur in the provision of services.
They will also be used to show the User the set of orders placed through the platform so that the User can give his opinion on the services provided by Ealivery.
For the payment platform so that they can charge the amount to your account.
1.3.- EALIVERY also uses the information to investigate and analyze how to improve the services it provides to Users, as well as to develop and improve the characteristics of the service it offers. Internally, EALIVERY uses the information for statistical purposes in order to analyze the behavior and trends of the Users, to understand how Users use the EALIVERY Platform, and to manage and improve the services offered, including the possibility of adding new badges to the platform.
The above treatments are necessary for the execution of the contract that Users have signed with Ealivery through the Terms and Conditions when registering on the Ealivery Platform. The execution of said contract is the basis that legitimizes Ealivery to process your data by him or by said third parties for the purpose of providing the services requested by Users through the Platform.
2. – Ensure security and an adequate environment for the safe provision of services
2.1.- EALIVERY may use the data in order to ensure the proper use of the products requested in its Platform.
Ealivery may make use of the information that the Users provides for the treatments described by the legitimate interest consisting in protecting the good use of the Platform, comply with the applicable legislation, as well as guaranteeing the correct and safe provision of services.
3.- Promotion and realization of commercial offers (online and offline)
Ealivery uses third-party technology integrated into its Platform for the purpose of collecting its data and preferences and using them with CRM systems and advanced technology for the benefit of Users. Thus, through the information collected, the following treatments of your data will be carried out:
3.1.- EALIVERY, may send promotional messages and / or offers related to the service it offers and that may be of interest to the User. Ealivery may measure and customize such advertising based on the preferences of Ealivery Users. If the Ealivery User wishes not to receive the aforementioned information and / or commercial communications, he may at any time opt for the option “Cancel subscription” in the email itself, and consequently, EALIVERY will immediately cease sending the said information.
3.2.- EALIVERY may also send the User messages and / or offers related to said services by means of “push” notifications consisting of sending said promotional messages and / or offers to his mobile phone. If the EALIVERY User wishes not to receive the commercial communications of this point and the previous one 3.1, the User may eliminate them jointly by deactivating their privacy preferences in their profile with a single click.
3.3.- EALIVERY and / or third parties associated with Ealivery, may use the delivery address of the order entered by the User for the purpose of carrying out promotional activities for the delivery of free samples or products of the service related to EALIVERY (i.e. delivery of free samples at home or advertising brochures) together with the delivery of the order that may be of interest to the User.
3.4.- Through the use of the Ealivery Platform, Users may also receive commercial communications from third parties associated with the Platform such as Facebook and Google, all based on the privacy preferences that the User has on said Platforms.
The above treatments will be carried out under the legitimate interest of Ealivery to carry out “marketing” activities for the benefit of the Users, as described in the following point. It is worth mentioning that Users may use their privacy management center to cancel online marketing services or cancel their account that did not agree to receive samples along with Ealivery orders.
4.- Share User data with third parties
4.2.- If the ownership of EALIVERY changes or most of its assets are acquired by a third party, Users are informed that EALIVERY will transfer their data to the entities of the acquirer in order to continue providing the services subject to data processing. The new responsible will communicate to the Users their identification data. EALIVERY states that it will comply with the duty of information to the relevant Control Authority in the event that the aforementioned situations occur, and will notify the Users of the change of responsibility at the time it occurs. This treatment will be carried out under the contract signed with Ealivery.
4.3.- When a User inserts his card number in the Ealivery Platform, it is stored directly by our Payment Platforms, who will allow the User account to be collected. Such treatment will be carried out as long as it is necessary to be able to execute the contract signed between the User and Ealivery by the Platform Terms and Conditions.
4.4.- With his explicit consent, Ealivery may transfer his personal data to third parties associated with Ealivery as long as the User had expressly, informed and unequivocally accepted said transfer of data and knew the purpose and recipient thereof.
Does EALIVERY share the information it collects?
For the correct development of the contractual relationship and excellence in the provision of the service, as well as for the legitimate interest of EALIVERY, you will share certain personal data of the User with:
– Suppliers with whom EALIVERY maintains a commercial agreement: through the website and the application, EALIVERY can be used to facilitate the face-to-face acquisition of products in stores with which EALIVERY maintains a commercial agreement. In such cases, the name of the User and telephone may be shared with the aforementioned store with the sole purpose of facilitating the transaction. In the event that the User directly contacts the suppliers described and provides their data directly to them, EALIVERY will not be responsible for the use made by the suppliers.
– Payment gateway: EALIVERY does not store the credit card or mobile money data of the Users. However, the identification data of the credit / debit card (number and expiration date) are stored by the payment service provider chosen by EALIVERY, whose security measures are high .If the User requests to delete the data corresponding to the means of payment that he entered in his profile, the third-party payment service provider will delete said data from his servers.
– Prior legal requirement, EALIVERY may share information with agencies of executive authorities and / or third parties regarding requests for information related to criminal investigations and alleged illegal activities.
– Call Center and incident management services: To offer a Customer Service and call center , actions aimed at measuring the degree of satisfaction of Users and provision of administrative support services, EALIVERY may communicate User data to companies located in countries outside the country, as long as it is authorized and the safety requirements mentioned in the previous point are met.
– Providers of services for fraud control: EALIVERY will share the data of the Users with providers that offer fraud control services, to study the risk of the operations carried out.
– Service providers for the anonymization of some data: to avoid improper use of User data by third party service providers. EALIVERY may transfer the data of the Users so that they can be anonymized and used only for the provision of the service to the Users. For example, EALIVERY may assign the Users’ telephone number to third parties to anonymize them and provide them in this format to the providers used to comply with the services contracted by the Users.
– The data of EALIVERY Users will not be transmitted to any third party except that (i) is necessary for the requested services, in case EALIVERY collaborates with third parties (ii) when EALIVERY has express and unambiguous authorization by the User , (iii) when requested by the competent authority in the exercise of its functions (to investigate, prevent or take actions related to illegal actions) or (iv) finally, if required by law.
– With the consent of the User also: to third parties not business partners, without a link with EALIVERY, provided there is a prior and unequivocal authorization by the User.
What rights do users have?
– How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as its deletion is not requested by the interested party for a period of 24 months from the last interaction.
In case of withdrawing consent or opposing the treatment, the data will be blocked and ceased to be processed, and will be kept for a period of 5 years in order to claim or defend against possible claims.
– Right to withdraw your consent
At any time, the User may withdraw his consent for the processing of data by EALIVERY.
For its withdrawal it will be enough for the User to fill out and send us an email present at Info@ealivery.com . The withdrawal of consent may be made at any time by the interested party. Users accept and consent that the withdrawal of consent will imply that EALIVERY cannot provide the services of its Platform.
– What information can users access?
EALIVERY gives the User access to a large amount of information about his account and his operations in www.Ealivery.com so that he can see, and in certain cases, update said information.
All Users may access their profile and complete and / or edit it as they see fit. As indicated above, the User can access and create an account through his Facebook profile. The information and data provided by the User will be available at all times in their user account and may be modified by the User through the option to edit profile.
– Rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, opposition and right to data portability
The right of access is conceived as the right that the user has to request from EALIVERY if they treat any of their data.
The right of deletion empowers the User to request EALIVERY to delete their personal data in the
to another person responsible for its User request.
The User will also have the right to object to the processing
of personal data that EALIVERY has in their possession.
The exercise of the same is very personal, so it will be necessary for the affected person to prove their identity. The exercise of these rights must be done in writing signed by the owner of the data, indicating your address, attaching a copy of your National Identity Document or other accrediting document, addressing EALIVERY, through your Contact Form or offices from EALIVERY.
– What are the options that users have?
As indicated above, if the User wishes to stop receiving emails from EALIVERY they can adjust their subscriptions in the email tray and press the “You can cancel the Subscription” button.
Additionally, Users may choose that EALIVERY does not know their geolocation. Most mobile devices provide users with the option to disable location services. This possibility is usually found in the device configuration menu. If you have any doubts about how to deactivate the location services of your device, EALIVERY recommends that Users contact the manufacturer or the service operator of their device.
Apart from the exercise of the rights described above, Users have the right to file a claim with the supervisory authority for the knowledge of their claim.
How do we protect the data of the Users?
EALIVERY has adopted the necessary measures recommended by the competent authority to maintain the level of security required, depending on the nature of the personal data processed and the circumstances of the processing, in order to avoid, as far as possible and always according to the state of the art, its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access. As mentioned above, the personal data provided will not be transferred to third parties without prior authorization by the owner thereof.
Notifications and modifications